Post Graduation Diploma / MBA (FinTech)
- Post-Graduate Diploma (FinTech) or PGD(FinTech): A one-year program consisting of three trimesters, starting June 2017.
- Master of Business Administration(FinTech) or MBA(FinTech): A two year program consisting of six trimesters, starting June 2017
The first year of three trimesters are common for both programs. On completion of the first year, students who with to continue and obtain their MBA(FinTech)degree, can do so and will have to complete the second year, consisting of an additional three trimesters. Provision has been made to support and encourage those students who with to complete the first year PGD(FinTech) and then work for some time to gain corporate experience, before coming back to complete the second year and obtain their MBA(FinTech) degree, within a period of six years from the time they join their PGD(FinTech) program.
- A bachelor degree in Engineering, Technology or Sciences (Computer Science or IT) with 60% aggregate marks, approved by GITAM.
- Should be very comfortable in any of the programming languages, like C, C++, Java, Java script.
- PGD(FinTech): 1-year, full time program consisting of 3-trimesters.
- MBA(FinTech): 2-years, full time program consisting of 6-trimesters.